Ultrasonic scaler is a tooth cleaning machine used in ultrasonic cleaning. The ultrasonic cleaner pushes the tooth cleaner, and the vibrating tooth cleaner head extends into the cavity to loosen plaque, tartar and fine calculus and teeth. Adhesive, break the dirt on the surface of the tooth, while continuously flushing with water, remove the calculus on the surface of the tooth, and complete the cleaning. Ultrasonic cleaning machine of Hangzhou Victoria Medical Beauty Hospital uses mechanical action, warming action and chemical action to achieve the effects of cleansing, esthetics and health care. At the same time, it can promote blood circulation, inhibit tooth inflammation and gum bleeding, and prevent gum atrophy. A commonly used dental cleaning machine.
It is mainly composed of generator, transducer, working head, foot control switch, and four parts. The interchangeable heads are made of stainless steel and titanium alloy in a variety of shapes to meet the needs of the treatment. The foot control switch mainly controls the operation of the oscillating circuit and the smooth running of the cooling water。
The ultrasonic frequency electric pulse wave is generated by the electronic oscillating circuit, and after being amplified to a certain intensity, is sent to the transducer, and the electric energy is converted into mechanical energy, and the working head cutter generates the same frequency vibration to achieve the purpose of crushing the calculus and loosening the tartar。
- 幸运赛车开奖直播The 12th Five-Year Plan for Dental Medical Equipment Technology Industry Released
- Do a good dentist or do dental medical equipment
- Five types of surgical robots enter the field of dental medical equipment
- Foreign dental medical equipment manufacturers start the Chinese market
- Analysis of the effect of dental mobile phone treatment on the contamination of Taiwan water system
- Foshan Biying's dental medical equipment environmental protection publicity
- Thirteenth Five-Year China Dental Medical Equipment Market Forecast
- Suggestions for operating dental medical equipment
- Dental equipment cleaning process marketing process
- Corporate culture about dental equipment
- Why should you clean your teeth?
- 3 different principles of scaler